Epson Printer Driver Is Unavailable | How To Fix It
In the modern world, the printer has become an essential aspect for personal and professional purposes. Many people are also looking for ways to make their printing tasks cost-effective. In this situation, finding the right printer is always necessary and that’s why we suggest you purchase an Epson printer.
It helps you to make your printing work easier than any other printer. But, there are times when you turn on your printer and command it to print it displays, Epson Printer Driver Is unavailable. To know the proper solution to this problem, simply read out this blog post. Furthermore, you can also take Epson Customer Service from the comfort of your home.
Related post: How To Download Epson Printer Driver
- 1 Reasons For Epson Printer Driver Is Unavailable Problems
- 2 Procedures For Fixing Epson Printer Driver Is Unavailable Issue
- 3 What Does Epson Printer Driver Is Unavailable Windows 10 Mean?
- 4 Requirements to Fix Epson Printer Driver Is Unavailable Windows 10
- 5 Avail of The Services We Offer
- The printer alerts about unavailable drivers mostly when using an outdated Windows operating system
- Due to the corrupt and damaged printer driver
- Because of faulty cables connecting your printer to the computer
On the basis of these above reasons, we have some perfect solutions that can help you out. Hence, follow the below-given instructions carefully as the methods mentioned here, are the exact suitable process of annihilation. Look-up up those points and perform the same:
Reinstall Printer Driver
As mentioned the reason above that an incompatibility or corrupted printer driver may affect Epson printers negatively. So, always install the related driver for your Epson printer that is specifically developed and associated with your windows.
Install The Latest Windows Updates
The error Epson printer driver is unavailable may persist on your printer if using outdated Windows. Therefore, try updating the system to its latest Windows version and then check out the printer whether is available or not and ready to use.
Related Post: Epson Printer Drivers For Mac
This error message implies that a specific problem with your Epson printer’s drivers prevents it from working optimally with your system. You may find the Windows 10 Epson printer driver is the unavailable error coming as a status on the driver software you’ve installed on your Windows operating system.
The error occurs if the printer driver is outdated or corrupt. Additionally, it also happens when new Windows updates are required.
There are two requirements for troubleshooting this error. The first is to change UAC settings, and the second is to complete your admin account verification.
Change UAC Settings
The UAC or the User Account Control settings will alert you before any system changes occur. You must configure them so they won’t prevent you from installing the needed drivers for your Epson printer.
- Log in as administrator.
- Go to ‘Control Panel’ followed by ‘User Accounts’ and then ‘Change User Account Control Settings.’
- Now set the slider on the third level, which says to notify you only when applications change your system.
- Tap ‘OK.’
- Now tap ‘Yes.’
Finish Admin Account Verification
It would be best if you verified your identity as the administrator, so there’s no illegal access to your account.
To verify it, follow these points.
- Log in as administrator.
- Go to ‘Control Panel’ followed by ‘User Accounts’ and then ‘Make changes to my account in PC settings.’
- Tap ‘Verify.’
- Click ‘Next’ when Windows asks how would you want to get the code.
- Now click ‘Next.’
- You will find a code in your email ID. Paste it in the needed entry and hit ‘Next.’
- The drivers will install under a verified account.
Avail of The Services We Offer
Still, facing the same alert message when using your Epson printer? To get expert assistance, simply contact us via making a call at Epson Customer Service Number. Our team of technicians is well-skilled and experienced in this field so the proper solution will be provided in an effortless manner.
By placing a call on the given helpline number, through remote access, or via chat process, you can connect with us and get a handy remedy in bringing your printer driver available.