How To Resolve Epson Error Code 0x88?
Epson Error Code 0x88 indicates an error with the ink system of Epson printer. Due to using an old cartridge, you may encounter such an error code. Hence, try to eradicate it by taking assistance from deft techies.
Epson Printer Error Code 0x88 basically arises due to many possible reasons. Print head, ink cartridge, encoder sensor- default in anyone of them can create this error. When your print head is not working well, when you replace a new ink cartridge with an old one ordue to fault encoder sensor below the cartridge carrier, you could encounter this 0x88 error on your Epson printer. As soon as you boot your system, this Epson wf-3620 error 0x88 snaps into your Windows. This error mainly occurs when you install new ink cartridges in a new machine. To get rid of this printer problem, you will need to obtain trustworthy Epson Support for getting actual resolution process. The talented and dedicated staff working with this organization to deliver cost-effective solution within a limited time period of your related Epson printer query.
Whenever this error appears until and unless you exterminate ityour printer won’t print any document. It may freak you out for a while. But looking at the best solutions, all your queries will wipe out. To get effective remedy either read out the blog or learn more about the Epson Error Code 0x89 via dexterous technicians.
Efficacious Ways To Resolve Epson Error Code 0x88
Follow the below-given instructions step-wise properly and cope-up this printer problem within a pinch. Just have a glimpse at once:
- Re-installation Of Ink Cartridges
- Firstly, you will have to eliminate all the ink cartridges previously installed in your Epson printer. And thus place them back into the carriage
- Now, close the lid and make your printer turn-on
- While the printer is on, detach the power cord from the rear side of the printer
- Wait for a couple of minutes before plugging back the power cord to the wall outlet
- And then turn your printer on and thus look for the Epson error code 0x88 whether it disappears or not
In case, you are still getting the same error issue while printing with your Epson printer, then look-up the next method that is mentioned below.
- Restart Your Printer
- Whenever this error comes across on your display screen, you need to detach all the power cables from the wall outlet and the printer as well
- Wait for a few minutes
- Now turn your printer on after plugging back the power cords
- Swap The Cartridges And Then Reboot
- If any of these two given above solutions helping you out in terminating this error, then simply swap the cartridges with working ones
- Reboot your system and try to print
Obtain 24X7 Comprehensive Epson Printer Support For Instant Solution
Don’t feel blue! Whenever you encounter any type of Epson printer related issues, we are here round the clock to assist you. You only have to put a call at Epson Printer Support Number for making connection with proficient tech-geeks and get handy solution at an affordable cost.