How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer or Laptop?
Printing machines have risen in importance over the past several years. A printer is important in many office and home settings. Epson printers are known for their efficient printing performance. But often, it is difficult for people to understand. Finding the right way to connect this printer to your computer or laptop can become quite annoying for users as they cannot find a straightforward technique for it. If you are also searching for a way to connect the printer o your system, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find all the different ways you can do so.
- 1 How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer
- 2 How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer Instantly?
- 3 How to Fix Issues while Connecting Epson Printer to Computer
- 4 Final Words
How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer
There are two ways to connect the printer to your system. In the first method, you need to download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility to link the printer to your system. In the second method, you use the installation disc.
1. Connect the Printer to the System via Epson Printer Setup Utility
It’s the easiest way to connect both devices. Follow these points carefully.
- When you begin, navigate to the support page of Epson and choose the product.
- Next, select the manuals and click ‘Start here.’
- Now, you should download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the terms of the End Use license agreement. Then, tap ‘Next.’
- After that, click the ‘Install’ button. Now, tap ‘Finish.’
- Choose the product and click ‘Next.’
- Tap the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose ‘Agree’ for the terms and click ‘Next.’
- You’ll see a message saying, ‘Register a printer to Epson Connect.’
- Tap ‘OK.’
- Now, make a new account by typing your details in the ‘Create an Epson account’ form.
- Click ‘Finish’ and exit the window.
- Now, activate a scan to the cloud and remote print services.
2. Connect the Printer to the System via the Installation Disc
You can also insert the installation disc into your system’s optical drive and connect the Epson printer to your computer. The process is not very difficult. If you are looking for an answer to the question ‘how to connect my Epson printer to my computer through installation disk, follow these steps.
- Turn on your system and check that the printer is detached from it.
- Insert the installation disk into the optical drive. You will find the menu running automatically.
- Next, tap the ‘Browse’ button to navigate to the CD and double-tap ‘Setup.’
- Hit ‘OK’ for the setup to run.
- Hit the ‘Agree’ button after going through all the license agreement details.
- Next, link your Epson printer to your system when prompted by the installation program.
- Your printer will connect to the parallel printer port of your system as per your Epson printer model. Now you can test the printer. for doing so, simply tap ‘Print Test Page.’
- You will notice instructions on your screen. Follow them to install the additional software you desire by hitting the ‘Next’ button.
- Register the printer by adhering to the onscreen prompts.
- After it installs successfully, restart your computer.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer Instantly?
It is possible that you will face specific problems in the process of connecting your Epson printer to your computer or laptop. At that time, you will desire to solve the issue quickly. That’s why users commonly wonder ‘how do I connect my Epson printer to my computer instantly?’ Here is the solution to this issue.
- Head over to the support page of Epson and choose your printer.
- Now choose the manuals and hit ‘Start’ here.
- Install the setup utility and agree to its license agreement.
- After choosing the ‘Install’ option, tap ‘Finish.’
- Now select your printer followed by ‘Next.’
- After registering your device, agree to the terms.
- Choose ‘OK’ when you find the message to register your printer to Epson Connect.
- Create a new account and activate a scan to the cloud.
This process will help you to connect Epson printer to computer or laptop instantly.
How to Fix Issues while Connecting Epson Printer to Computer
Users face a couple of issues with their printer when they are following the process to link the Epson printer to their computer. Follow these points to remove any problems.
- Unplug and plug in your printer again. But be cautious while doing so. You should first turn off the printer and only then unplug it.
- If you need a fast result, unplug all other connected devices also for some time. Then, plug them back again.
- Keep in mind that you can plug out the USB driver from its ports also.
- Open your printer’s upper flap and take out the printer cartridges. Allow your printer to be free of the remaining current.
- Now, switch on the printer to see if it is appropriately linked.
Hopefully, you have found the answer you were to the question ‘how to connect Epson printer to computer.’ There are two ways to do it. Follow the stepwise instructions given in the article to link your printer successfully. If you face any issues in understanding or implementing the processes, seek the help of professional Epson printer technical support services.