There’s no doubt that Epson printers are one of the best printing device that you can find in the market these days. But best doesn’t mean perfect. There’s a possibility that to be a victim of Epson error code 0x97 if you are using an Epson printer especially for a long time. The error code 0x97 can occur any time without any warning. If really it happens to you, instead of worrying obtain Epson Printer Support. You will be provided reliable solutions from the top-most techies. Once you get rid of this error from your system, your printer will start working or printing.
Usually this error code will show up during the printing process and your printer will stop printing any document. So for as long as this error keeps showing up, you won’t be able to use your printer. Performing any printing task under such circumstances is quite tough. So with the help of this post, you will come to know about the possible ways of fixing this issue.
Methods To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Try the methods mentioned below. It is assure that this error will be removed permanently. So, have a glimpse on the noted points:
Unplug and Plug-In
First unplug the connection and then plug it again as this process may fix the 0x97 error. Follow the below points:
- Open the printer and check for any jammed papers. If you find any, remove it
- Remove all printing cartridges
- Unplug all the USBs and cables
- Press the power button if the printer is disconnected
- Now reconnect all the USBs and power cable
- Turn on your printer and run test print
- Alternative Ways Of Unplug and Plug-In
- Turn off your printer
- Unplug all cables
- Wait for 5 minutes
- Press and hold the power button
- Plug in the power cable by pressing the power button
- Hold the power button and pressed for a few seconds
- Release the power button after few seconds to plug in
- Wet Tissue
In some cases, the error code might be displayed because of wastage of ink. Cleaning that waste ink with a wet tissue sometimes terminates the issue. Follow the below instructions to perform the cleanup procedure.
- Turn off your Epson printer first
- Open the printer casing
- Take a wetted tissue
- Now move the head to the center
- Put that tissue to the head cleaning mechanic pad
- Move the head to the parking spot
- Wait 10 minutes
- Now remove the tissue and close everything
- Turn on the printer and run test print
Are you still unable to eradicate the Epson Printer Error Code 0x97? Now, you are feeling blue because your printer is not printing any more. So, eagerly want to resolve this issue. We are suggested you to avail Epson Support at the comfort from your home as our techies are always ready to deliver you the top-notch solutions. So, your nasty hurdles related to Epson printer can be resolved from the root, for sure.