How to Troubleshoot Epson Error Code 0X69?
Is your Epson Printer showing Epson Error Code 0X69 and you have absolutely no idea what it means? Don’t worry! You’ve come to the right place. Today, we will tell you all that you need to know about Epson Error Code 0X69 including its causes and how you can fix it in a jiffy. If you are not a technical person then you can take the help of this blog to fix this Epson Error Code 0X69.
What Is Epson Error Code 0X69?
Epson Error Code 0X69 might be one of the most common errors faced by Epson printer users. Mostly the error is caused due to misconfiguration of Epson printer files on your Windows. However, there are some other reasons that can also cause Epson Error Code 0X69 some of which are mentioned below:
- Missing or corrupted printer files
- Printer violation access
- Registration denied
- Unavailable path “%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640”
- Missing obligatory component that is required to run Bluetooth
Now that you know all the possible reasons that can cause Epson Error Code 0X69 on your printer, you can continue further with the steps to troubleshoot the error.
Steps To Fix Epson Error Code 0X69
Use the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot Epson Error Code 0X69 in a jiffy.
Method 1: Fix the circuit issue
Errors like Epson Error Code 0X69 can occur due to the printer circuit issue that is related to the print engine or ink system. To resolve this issue, just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Switch on your Epson printer and turn it OFF as soon as it begins to boot.
- Let it be like that for 15 minutes and then turn the printer ON again.
The Epson Error Code 0X69 should get fixed after you do as said above. However, if the issue persists, then it can be a hardware issue that you can fix by following the next method.
Method 2: Update Your Microsoft Windows
Another reason that can cause Epson Error Code 0X69 on your printer is an outdated Windows OS version. To fix the issue, you just need to install the latest updates of Windows on your system. Follow the steps below to know how you can install system updates.
- Turn on and log into your Windows PC.
- Click on Start and enter Windows Update in the Windows search box.
- Hit Enter to search for the same and then open the Windows Update Settings option from the search results.
- Click on Check for Updates and then click Install to start the updating process.
- Once the updates are installed successfully, restart your PC and login with your admin account.
- Again click on Start and select All Programs.
- Go to Accessories and select System tools.
- Click on System Restore. On the next step, you need to select the restore point.
- Click Next about the confirmation window and restart your computer.
Once the computer boots up after the restart, try printing a document or picture from your Epson printer to check if the Epson Error Code 0X69 is fixed or not.
If after following the steps mentioned in this blog, you still experience the same error, then you can reach our Epson Support experts for assistance. We will help you find the exact cause behind this error and then fix it immediately.