In this digital world, Printers are considered as an essential gadget. From office use to home purposes, printers are used everywhere as a necessary device. But sometimes due to some technical hiccups printers show an error that disrupts the work badly. One such issue is Epson Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 that users are encounters too often. If you are also come across the same issue, then it is quite significant to resolve the problem. With the help of Epson Printer Support team professionals, you can easily overcome this error code 20. Here, you will get proper step-wise solution to resolve your issues in an efficient manner.
Although, you don’t need to be upset, if you are getting this error code, simply go after the below mentioned steps. Here, we have discussed various reasons and the most effective fixes related to this particular error. Hence follow the measures carefully.
What is Printer Not Activated Error Code 20?
At the time of upgrading your device, you might face printer not activated error code 20. The updating operating system deletes the software key from the registry settings. This error code also takes place at the time of receiving or sending email to PDF. This error code mainly arises due to the presence of Epson Printer software.
Why Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 crop ups at the first place?
- When you upgraded your operating system to the newest version and also using Epson software, then you may get printer not activated error code 20.
- The major cause that is most accountable for facing this error code is a corrupted or missing registry file. When the registry key is not updated properly, then you might also encounter this error.
- The PDF driver for Epson Printer is also responsible for this error. This PDF which you use to save invoices may be incompatible with the updated version of OS you are using.
- If your system has multiple versions of Epson Printer installed in it, then there could be a possibility of getting this error as well.
- If you using an outdated printer driver, then there is a possibility of getting printer not activated error code 20. As an outdated driver doesn’t let you to work with your computer, so you need to update your printer driver as soon as you get the chance.
- One of the main reasons behind the occurrence of error code 20 is virus or malware attacks. Remove viruses or malware’s if you want to use your system again.
- If you are still using the outdated version of Epson Printer then there are also chances of this error to come across. So, make sure to keep your Epson Printer up-to-date whenever new version comes.
Effective measures to resolve Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
Here, we mentioned some troubleshooting steps by which you can surely get rid of the error code 20.
- Try setting your Epson printer as the default printer in computer system.
- You can also try updating the printer driver and windows system.
- Next, you need to repair the registry key.
- Reinstall the USB composite device from the device manager.
- At last, run printer troubleshooter to fix printer not activated error code 20.
Hopefully, after trying these simple steps, you will be able to resolve this error. In case, if this error code still continues to show up, then we recommended you to make a call at Epson Printer Support and get establish with ingenious professionals. They will surely offer you the best possible solution to eliminate your issues.