The biggest issue in Epson printer is its error state issue. It creates huge trouble in work. So to deal with this error you need to perform certain steps. Go through these steps and make your work interruption free.
If you are using Epson printer, then you have definitely encountered the Printer in Error State issues at least once. You will see an error message on your system’s screen stating “printer is in an error state”. After this message, you will not be able to work with the printer anymore.
Thus, if you are dealing with the same, then you should find a method to solve the issue at the earliest. For the solution, you don’t have to go anywhere. Just follow the below steps and conquer your trouble. If you want expert advice then, you can call on Epson Printer in error state. On dialing the number, you will get in touch with the Epson technicians who are experts in solving all the issues of their clients in no time.
Reasons behind Epson printer on error state
Connection issues between printer and computer: Some printers encounter connection issues with the network. Possibly there is a problem with the wireless network.
The printer is not getting the power supply: This is the common error that users mostly complain about. It can occur due to problems with power cords that are in use. The printer will not get the right power supply if there is any issue with the connecting cables.
Installation problems on the printer software: Sometimes for issues with the installation process printer can stop answering. Make sure that you install the printer software properly.
Corrupted printer drivers: Corrupt printer drivers may also cause non-operation of your printers. Drivers got damaged when it is not up to date. At times, third-party applications and virus infection can also result in corrupt printers drivers.
Step by step guide to fix the error state of the printer
- While testing the issues of a printer, let the Windows locate its problem by itself first. Find ‘Printers’ in the windows search bar. Choose the option “Devices and Printers.” A new window will open showing all the details of the devices connected to the system.
- In the “Devices and Printers” window you will notice that all the devices are linked to your system arranged according to their categories. In the printers section, look for your printer with which you are having issues. To run the windows, right click on the printer. From the drop down menu choose ‘Troubleshoot.’ But in most cases, at the time of the original troubleshoot of windows will not work properly. So, it’s better for you to be prepared for that.
- Check whether your system is detecting the printer or not. If not, then dab on the start menu and go to settings. On the settings, the window undergoes the device section. There, you can see Printers & Scanners option. On that list, if your printer is not visible then,hit on add a printer or scanner button and let windows catch it automatically. Before that confirm that your printer is connected to the system and is in switched on mode.
- The windows will automatically identify your printer and will ask you to continue with the installation. Follow the guidance shown on the screen and complete the installation.
Call Epson printer support number for help
If you tired performing all the steps and still the printer in error state issue continues, then contact at our Epson Printer Support Number. We have a highly capable Epson printer tech support team available round the clock to help. You can instantly reach us at our Epson support number. Our experts will guide you in the best possible way.Our experts will connect with you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Get My Epson Printer Out Of Error Mode?
If you really want your Epson Printer Out Of Error Mode, then before start using your printer for printing, scanning or faxing, you must check every common things whether it be related to hardware or software. Once you confirm that everything is functioning well like paper is properly loaded in the input tray, ink is installed in cartridges, driver is up-to-date, and printer is well connected to PC, you will not be going to confront any kind of technical error issues while printing, for sure.
Why Does My Printer Keep Saying Error State?
There are several causes by which Printer Keep Saying Error State during print job. Most probably there is having a lack of paper or lack of ink in the printer and therefore, doesn’t allow you to print anything. So, what you should actually do is to remove the paper tray and check the amount of papers. If you find it less, insert or load the stack of white plain A-4 sized paper properly into the input tray and then slightly push the tray until it adjusts at its place properly. The second thing you need to check is the level of ink by opening the access door or lifting up the scanner unit. If you find no ink or less ink, lift the cartridge straight up to remove it and then insert the new cartridge into the holder. After filling the ink, push it down until it clicks into its place. Once all these procedures gets done, try to print a test page to check your printer in error state issue has solved.
How Do I Fix Printer Status Error?
In order to efficiently Fix Printer Status Error, you are required to check your printer for paper jams, any obstructions, ink levels, leakage problem, and wireless connection. Any of these problems can be causing Printer Status Error and need to instantly clear jammed paper. Moreover, you have to apply the following noted steps to get the error state problem resolved in a quick and effortless manner:
- Cancel any print jobs that are in the queue
- Turn your printer off and then turn it back ON by pressing the Power button
- Reinstall the printer driver with the updated version in your system
These are the common guides that can help you in solving out your printer status error problem.
How Do I Reset My Epson Printer?
Most of the common printer related technical problems can be sorted out within a second or a minute just only after resetting your printer. Sometimes, even knowing the fact that printer is working fine but unfortunately yet receiving a warning message “Printer Maintenance Required”, in such case you simply have to Reset Epson Printer to get rid of that message. There are generally three different methods to reset the printer. Take a brief look on below points:
- With the use of Control Panel situated in the Home menu of your printer, you can reset and make the printer problem solves.
- Via using a Reset button, although not every model has a reset button but they have a process to reset the printer.
- With the help of Epson Adjustment Program, you can easily reset your printer.
Why Is My Printer Showing Error?
Being a machinery device, many problematic errors can be shown while printing from your Epson printer. Every error has a specific reason behind its appearance. Therefore, if your Printer Showing Error during print job, then you must know the factors first. Most of the printer errors arise due to connectivity issue, ink cartridge issue, paper jamming problem, using an outdated printer driver and many more. To deal with those problematic error issues, you simply have to check out the connection and ensure that the printer is appropriately connected with the wi-fi or any other data cable.
Where Is The Reset Button On Epson Printer?
The Reset Button On Epson Printer is located in the Control Panel of printer’s Home menu. You will usually see it on the top right corner of your printer, just near to any digital display screen of your printer, and also where the button used to turn the computer on and off is located. Search the button marked Pause/Reset on the row of buttons on the control panel. Once you find the Reset button, you need to press and hold it down for at least three seconds to clear entire print jobs and reset your printer so you can start printing again without confronting any technical glitches.
How Do I Fix An Error On My Printer?
Printer error could be anything such as no ink cartridge, printer is offline, paper gets jammed, and many more. So, whenever you experience any of these printer problems while printing your document, the right way to Fix An Error On My Printer is to reset your printer. Resetting printer can solve many common problems with an ease and quick. Moreover, you should also check the status of your printer for “Use Printer Online”. Make sure there is checked-mark beside this option on your system. Because if check-box is not ticked, it means that your printer is offline and hence further you won’t be able to print any urgent document.
How Do You Clear A Paper Jam Error?
Sometimes, your printer stops feeding any pages because paper is jammed inside the printer. However, a piece of wrinkled paper can cause paper jam issue. Once you find this problem, you need to have a patience to remove the jammed paper from the printer as more consciousness and time is taken to complete this job. Follow the below-noted instructions to Clear A Paper Jam Error with an ease:
- First of all you have to turn off your printer as this reduces the chance of damaging the printer. Unplug the printer for more safety.
- Now, open-up the main cover and gently remove the stuck paper by grasping it firmly and pull it very slowly.
- Make sure you are slightly pulling the paper to take it out as roughly pulling can damage your printing machine.
How Do I Reset My Wireless Printer?
It is very simple and easy to Reset My Wireless Printer as the Reset button is available in the control panel of your wireless printer. Here are the manually guides for your printer reset so follow the given instructions if you are unable to reset your printer on your own:
- Make sure your printer is turned-on and with the turned-on printer, disconnect the power cord and unplug it from the wall outlet
- After that, remove the USB cable if present
- Now, wait for 2-3 minutes, and then press and hold the Power button on your wireless printer for almost 30 seconds
- Plug the power cable into the wall outlet and then plug back the power cord to the printer
- Now, turn your printer ON and wait until the printer gets ready
- After completing this, you can print anything with no hassle.
What Is The WPS Button?
WPS stands for Wi-fi Protected Setup generally used to create a secure wireless network connection. So, when you try to make connection between a router and wireless devices faster and easier, you can use WPS Button for this without any doubt. You simply have to press the WPS button on your router to turn-on the discovery of new devices. After that, you need to go to your device and select the network you want to connect with it. Once you choose the network, the device will automatically connect to the wireless network without even entering the network password. Your device is now on wireless connection and can operate without any hassle.
Why Has My Wireless Printer Stopped Working?
Maybe your printer is not well-connected with your wireless network or some newly updated and installed software blocking your communication. These are the main reason for Wireless Printer Stopped Working problems. In order to get rid of this problem in a cost-effective way, you have to establish a well connection in between your wireless router and printer, restore your system backup and update the IP address if it is modified. In case wireless router is recently been updated, you have to configure it with the printer among the new router settings. After completing all these guides, your wireless printer will surely work without showing any error issue.
How Do I Connect This Phone To A Printer?
If you are using Android phone and want to Connect This Phone To A Printer for printing the document that is stored in your phone, then you need to download the Google Cloud Print app on your mobile device. You will have to identify or add a printer compatible with your device that must be the same shared Wi-Fi network. Then, you have to open Settings and find Printer to add it. Once your printer is added, open the app on your phone and tap the three dots from the upper right corner that indicate more options to find and select the “Print” option to start print job. In this way, you can print anything with your mobile phone.