Epson Remote Print: A Complete Guide To Use it With Ease
Nowadays, Remote Print plays an important role as it improves both the power and reach of your computer or laptop. By this, you don’t need to worry about formatting or font issues.
Using these printers is quite simple, you have to just click on File/Print to send your file to an Epson remote printer anywhere in the world. This is not it, you can access all the control of this advanced printer. So, let’s Explore some more about the Epson Remote Printer.
- 1 Epson Remote Print: How to Use It?
- 2 How to Use and Install Epson Remote Print Driver?
- 3 How to Change the Epson Remote Print Setting?
- 4 Wrapping UP
Epson Remote Print: How to Use It?
Sometimes you get puzzled when you don’t get the right way to use the technology. Well, it is quite easy when it comes to Epson Remote Print. Therefore, here we are going to share the steps to take a print for the Epson remote printer from the different operating systems.
How do I take a Print from Epson Remote Printer Using Windows Operating System?
If you are using the Windows Operating system on your computer, then before giving the Epson connect remote print, command Check the below-mentioned features.
- Make a network connection of your product on the Start Here sheet for your product. To do so, you have to go to the Epson Support main page, you will see the Here sheet. Then select your product, Manuals and Warranty,> Start Here – Installation Guide.
- You have to create an Epson Connect account and connect your product to the account. You have to look after the Epson Connect Printer Setup for instructions.
- Additionally, you have to activate Epson Remote Print to the Epson Connect account. And Check the Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print and follow the given instruction.
- The next step is the installation of the Remote Print Driver on your computer. Open the Downloads tab to download the Remote Print Driver from your product’s support page.
- Follow the given steps to print:
- Select the print command in your application. You can select a print icon on your screen> Print option > File menu then follow the application’s help utility.
- Select the product Remote in the product name you want to see on the printer.
- Click Print.
How do I take a Print from Epson Remote Printer Using Mac?
If you are using the MAC, then before giving the print command Check the below-mentioned features.
- Set up a network connection as per your requirement on the Start Here sheet for the product. Move to the Epson Support main page and there you will be able to see the Start Here sheet, Choose > product > Manuals and Warranty > Start Here – Installation Guide.
- You have to select an Epson Connect account and connect with the account. See Epson Connect Printer Setup for instructions.
- Now you can activate Epson Remote Print. Look at the activate Scan and follow the instructions.
- Install the driver of the printer on your computer. To do so, you have to go to the Downloads tab on your product’s support page.
- To do the printing follow the below-given instructions:
- Choose the print command in your app.
- Open the printer list and choose your product that has Remote in the product name.
- At last, you have to click the Print
How to Use and Install Epson Remote Print Driver?
Here we are going to share a complete guide for How to Use and Install Epson Remote Print Driver.
How Do I Install the Epson Remote Print Driver in Windows?
If you want to use the Epson Remote Print Driver, then first of all you have to install those drivers in your system in windows. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- If you are using the Windows Operating system on your computer, then before giving the print command Check the below-mentioned features.
- To do the setup of your product with a network connection, go to the Start Here sheet for your product. Then Choose product > Manuals and Warranty >Start Here – Installation Guide.
- Connect your product to the Epson account, if you don’t have your account, then create one. Move to Epson Connect Printer Setup and follow instructions.
- You have to activate your account.
- Follow the given steps to install Remote Print Driver:
- First of all, you have to download the Remote Print Driver and run it. Open the download tab to download the drivers.
- When the below screen appeared, select EPSON Remote Print > OK.
- Choose language > OK.
- Select Agree > OK.
- Mention your product’s Details > OK. Then click OK When the given screen appeared then click Install.
- Click OK.
How to Change the Epson Remote Print Setting?
Here we are going to share some settings that help you to change your id, username or password.
To Use Epson Remote Print in my Epson Connect account?
Here are the instructions that you need to follow to use Epson Remote Print with the help of the Epson connect account.
- First of all, you have to Log in to your Epson Connect account. Choose your product in the My Printer/Email List.
- Expand Remote Print > Print Settings. Choose to Enable Remote Print checkbox > Apply.
- You will get an Access Key, which allows you to access only specific users to print with Remote Print.
How do I change my username, email address, or password?
If you want to change your setting then you have to follow these 3 below mentioned steps:
- Log in to your Epson Connect and open an account and select > Account Information.
- Choose the options to change your email address or password, and follow on-screen instructions.
Note: By default, your email address is also your username.
Here we have discussed all Epson remote print, Its installation, print setting changes. Hope it is quite easy to understand and implement. But, still, if you are facing any problem on the above then you can connect to Epson printer support team. we have a team of experts who can instruct you better in just one phone call.