If you want Quick Solutions to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x10, go through these steps. This is the easiest step that you can perform on your own. Contact Epson Support for help.
Several users have testified about Epson Printer error code 0x10 while operating their Epson printer. This error code can befall due to numerous reasons. Epson printer error 0x10 indicates that the scanner of the printer is defective. In the case of an old printer, electrical surges or wear and tear from continuous use can cause this issue. Hence, you have to be conscious of the origin of this error so that you won’t face the same error again in the future. If you need technical help, then contact Epson Support. Experts will help you out in your issue.
Sources Of Epson Error Code 0x10
Have a quick glance at the possible causes of this error code.
- Some particles may get stuck inside the printer and lead to this error. As an outcome, it hinders the scanning mechanism.
- Congestion of the scan head assembly or the logic board failure can also lead to this error code.
- In certain cases, a core or hardware defect can be the real cause of Epson error code 0x10.
- The scanning can fail due to a faulty scanner and as an outcome, this error code pops up.
- Mismatched or damaged printer drivers are some other reasons for this issue.
As you got an idea about the possible causes of this error, move forward with the respective solutions.
Methods To Fix Epson Error Code 0x10
Go through the methods mentioned below and try them out to resolve this issue.
Do a physical review of the printer
At first, raise the cover of the scanner and search for any bit of paper, dust or other things. If you get any undesirable particle, then took them up carefully. If not then it can lead to fatal effects on the scanner of your printer. After that, restart your printer and if you persist to get this error code, you have to reset the printer.
Reset the printer
Detach the Epson printer from the power source and wait for a while. Hit and hold the power button of your printer for at least a minute. After that connect the printer again to the power source. Then restart the printer and try to scan a document. If the scanning is not proper, it seems that it has not fixed the Epson scanner error code 0x10.
Change the Printer driver
If this error befalls due to a mismatched or faulty printer driver, then it is better to change the printer driver.
- To change the driver, turn on both the computer and your printer.
- Put your computer on automatically download the driver software.
- Find your Windows for installation settings and then choose the ‘Change device installation settings’ option.
- Hit the ‘Yes’ button and save the changes.
- Attach your printer to the computer and let Windows find a compatible driver.
- If Windows get such a driver, it will automatically download and install it on your computer.
Internal or hardware defect
Several tools are available on the internet to resolve internal or hardware issues. You can download and just use them to resolve Epson error code 0x10. But, if you are not sure of the dependability of these tools, then you can take help from our Epson tech experts.
Get 24*7 assistance in just single click
You can take 24*7 help by our tech experts to get the solution to your problem. You can contact Epson Support for help. Experts will reach you and resolve your issue in no time.