Epson is a popular brand manufacturing various printers from Inkjet to LaserJet with different shapes, sizes, configurations, etc. It is suitable for home and office as well to complete personal and professional printing tasks. Epson printer is been the first choice of immense people all around the globe due to its outstanding features and well-functioned during the printing process. There are numerous printer problems too that most users encounter when they try to print, fax or scan with their Epson printer. At that point, Troubleshooting Epson Printer problems is best to handle in two ways. First, diagnose the problem and then apply an effective solution to resolve the printing issue. However, there are various kinds of problems related to Epson printer that can arise when one using it to print and unfortunately he/she fails to get the issue sorted out completely. In that situation, all of you who are feeling helpless is recommended to read the blog-post as here we have discussed all the common possible printer problems and its reliable solution. So, stop wandering, and putting extra effort into finding the actual troubleshooting guidelines of your related problem. Simply, stick your eyes to this blog.
Effective Guidelines To Troubleshooting Epson Printer Problem
If you have an Epson printer and confronting some annoying glitches while printing, then you should blow your eyes at the below points. Here we have mentioned common printer problems with its possible solutions. Have a glance at once:
- Problem: Epson Printer Is Not Working Issue
The very common problem you may get is your Epson printer doesn’t work. And, the main reason behind this issue is due to nozzles are clogged.
Solution: To overcome this problem or bring your Epson printer is functioning well, clean the printhead to clean the nozzles. Now try to print.
- Problem: Epson Printer Gets Offline
If there is a lack of communication between your printer and computer, then during printing your Epson Printer Gets Offline suddenly and stop printing anything. Unless you bring your printer Online back, it won’t print. So, fix this issue with the provided solution.
Solution: First click to the Control Panel and then go to the “Devices and Printers” section. In the next window, give a right-click on the Epson printer and click on the option “See what’s printing”. Click on Printer from the toolbar afterward. And make sure that the “Use Printer Offline” option does not have a checkmark just next to it. If there is a tick-mark, then click on that to disable it. By doing this, your offline printer will definitely get back to Online and start giving a printout without any hassle.
- Problem: Paper Is Jammed In Printer
If you have issues with paper feed, or when printing, you can see the paper is stuck in the printer, then remove the paper from the printer properly and then start a print job.
Solution: First, you should cancel the print job from your computer and then gently pull-out any jammed paper from the rear paper feed slot. Now, open the front cover and properly remove the jammed paper. Close front cover and then after carefully follow all paper loading instructions when you load a new stack of paper.
Contact To Deft Connoisseurs For Epson Printer Troubleshooting
If you are not pleased with the Epson Printer Troubleshooting guides that have mentioned above, then one more efficient way to resolve your printer problem is to get integrated with highly proficient tech-geeks. They are available round the clock on helpline number. So, to make communication directly with them, you only require to place a single call on that provided number. Within the least interval of time, your printer problems will gonna solve out from the root. As they have so many years of experience in tackling any type of printer errors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is my Epson printer not printing?
The reasons behind your EPSON Printer not printing can be many in number and all of them can be fixed easily within no time by following some basic common troubleshooting steps. Below are some of the listed common ways to fix your EPSON Printer so that it starts printing again –
- Check the connection with the power supply point. If it is disconnected, connect it.
- Make sure that the internet connection is proper and working in case the printer is wireless.
- Clean the printer’s nozzles and also clean the print heads from inside as well as outside. The nozzles for sure can be clogged.
Implement these troubleshooting steps and surely the problem will be gone.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
If you are looking forward to find out the ways to reset your EPSON Printer then surely this is the right place to finding out the answer. For EPSON Printer reset, firstly open the system connected with your printer and in that, reach to the control panel window. There you need to click on the Devices & Printers option. Search the EPSON printer showing disconnected status and then right click on it and then select the option of set it as default printer. Reboot the system as well as the printer and then give a test print. The printer reset option will be done completed.
How can I fix colour problems on my printer?
Fixing of the colour problem of the printer is one of the easiest things to do. This is one of the most frequently asked questions over the web asked by millions of printer users. For fixation of the colouring issue with the printer, check the ink levels in your printer. If the levels are low, replace the same filters with the new genuine ones purchased form the official printer brand vendor. Also clean the cartridge as well as the print heads. Maybe too much dirt placement is the reason behind the problem. Only purchase the genuine and original cartridge for the printer.
How do I get my printer to print darker?
Getting your printer to print much more darker in terms of the ink is a lot more easy exercise to perform than any other printer related troubleshooting activity. Just follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps in order to solve your printing related problems and needs –
- Open the printer application and select the option of PRINT in the menu.
- Access the printer preferences dialog box
- Click on Quality option and then the settings
- Now adjust the toner density by moving the density scale to the desired position
- Click OK
Now give a print and you will see that the quality of the print taken is become much more darker than it used to be earlier.
How do you unclog an Epson print head nozzle?
The unclogging process of an EPSON Printer’s print head is a very function to perform. For doing so, follow the below mentioned steps that are very easy to perform by anyone even with the limited technical and hardware related knowledge. Please have a look –
- Open the print head very calmly and slowly to avoid any breakage during the process. Do not forget to switch off your printer for the time being.
- Use a soft cotton towel and clean the print heads with the soft hands.
- Shake the cartridge after ejecting it so that the ink present in it gets equally distributed.
- Close the print head after the cleaning gets over and turn on the printer.
It will start working again properly and you will be getting a much better printing quality.
How can you tell if a Printhead is clogged?
The process of identifying that whether your printer’s printhead is clogged or not is quite an easy job. Below are some of the ways that can tell you in the indirect form that the time has come for cleaning the print heads. Here they are –
- The printing quality is getting lower and lower day by day and print after print.
- The characters displayed on the paper are not as much bright and clear as they used to be.
These are some of the ways that can tell the user that the time has come for cleaning the printhead in order to get better printed papers.
How do you manually clean printer nozzles?
The manual process of cleaning the printer’s nozzles is mentioned below. Please have a look –
- In the first and the foremost step, open the system connected with your printer and click on the Windows or Start ICON
- Reach to the control panel window or menu
- Now click on the devices and printer’s option
- Right click on the printer name
- Click on the properties option
- Select Hardware / Maintenance
- Select the option of Clean Ink Cartridges
- Select OK
Follow the onscreen prompts and the printer’s printhead will start to clean on manual basis.
Why is my printer printing light GREY instead of black Epson?
If your printer is printing the light grey ink instead of the black ink then it is not a very big problem. You don’t need to panic. Below can be some of the reasons leading to the problem and requires basic troubleshooting.
- Might be the problem is of Low ink or Low toner levels. Check and replace with the new ones.
- Problem can be related to the fusser or transfer roller as well.
- System’s configuration settings might be incorrect.
- Printer might be placed in an area with low or high humidity levels.
- Printhead might be clogged.
Check the printer from within and then solve the issue according the problem encountered.
Why is my printer printing blue instead of black Epson?
In case you are wondering that why suddenly your EPSON printer has started to print in the blue ink instead of the black ink then you don’t need to show any sign of panic. This is a very common problem and the fixation of it is also very easy. Below are the ways to troubleshoot –
- Make sure that the printer’s colour settings are not incorrect in your system with which the printer is connected.
- Do a basic nozzle check and if it is clogged, clean it.
- Replace the ink cartridge with the new one
While replacing the ink cartridge, make sure that you use the genuine and original EPSON Printer ink cartridges only.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
There are several factors that can lead to the problem with your printer not printing even though it has the sufficient ink levels present in it. Do the below mentioned check ups in order to fix the issue with ease –
- Place the printer on a stable and flat surface.
- In case of older ink cartridge, replace them with the new ones.
- Check the paper settings and alignment and also the quality of the paper.
- Document must not be contained any blank pages.
Check and implement these strategies and surely the problem will be gone.
How do I get my printer ink to work again?
If you are looking forward to find out the ways to make sure that your printer will start working again, the surely this is the right place for finding out the ways to do. For making your printer start printing again and getting it back to the normal, firstly open the system connected with your printer and in that, reach to the control panel window. There you need to click on the Devices & Printers option. Search the EPSON printer showing disconnected status and then right click on it and then select the option of set it as default printer. Reboot the system as well as the printer and then give a test print.
Can you print if one cartridge is empty?
Yes, without any doubt, you can do all the printing related activities with your printer even when the cartridge is empty. Just trick your printer for doing so. You need to take away and remove the ink cartridge installed in the printer when the low ink level warnings starts to arrive. Here, the user is need to follow the basic reinstallation process. Install the same ink cartridge again in the printer when the printer instructs you to install the new cartridge. Give a test print and surely you will get the desired results.
Why is my printer working but not printing?
The problems behind the printer working but not printing can be many. Below are some of major ones –
- Internet connection is interrupted as you are using a wireless printer. Disconnection maybe from the router’s ends as well.
- Check the printers default settings in your system.
- Check the paper tray, if it is empty, refill it.
- Replace the toner and the ink cartridge.
Follow these steps and surely the problem will be gone easily within no time.