Sometimes Epson printer users may encounter the problem Epson Printer Not Printing during a print job. This is the most common printing error faced by users. The error may disturb the user’s work, in such a condition, the user becomes helpless.
Therefore, to solve the Epson printer is not printing issues, you can follow the below steps to rectify the error.
Causes of Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
There are various reasons due to which you come across your printer unable to print type of problem. Let’s have a glimpse of the possible reasons your Epson printer not printing properly:
- Due to improper set up of your Epson printer
- Printer not properly connected to the computer
- Your printer port settings may not match the printer connection port
- Epson printer is not your default printer
- Updated Epson printer driver is not installed
- Updated Windows of the device is not supporting printer’s drivers
- Issues with the firmware of your Epson printer driver
- Virus or malware attack
- Corrupt printer file
Steps To Fix Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
Step 1: Check Connection
Sometimes the corrupt connection can also rise printer is not printing issue, so for this user first check all the connections and wires.
- Check the USB cable connection
- Ensure that your wireless Epson printer is connected well with the computer.
- Check if there is an issue with internet speed.
- Ensure that your printer and computer are connected with the same wifi.
- Switch off your printer and computer, pull out the power supply cable.
- Now after waiting for 30 seconds you can switch both the machines on.
Step 2: Delete previous printing commands
- After opening your printer now you need to go on the printer settings.
- Search Printers & Scanners on the search bar.
- Now in the Printers window select your printer.
- Right-click on your Epson printer and click on Printer Queue/ See what’s printing.
- In the new window, you will see all the printing previous printing commands.
- Select all or one by one delete all the printing jobs.
Note: If still, your Epson printer is not working then you need to follow the below step. But first, check if the Epson printer, not printing error is solved or not, by printing a test print paper.
Step 3: Reinstall the printer driver
Sometimes when printer not printing issue doesn’t get solved, users are advised to reinstall the printer drivers.
- Open the printer window and from the list select your Epson printer.
- Now go to the Epson printer setup page and select the printer drivers and software of your printer to reinstall them.
- Click to Download.
- Now go to download the file of your printer and then double click on the recently downloaded file.
- Click Install and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait until your printer drivers and software are completely installed, and don’t close the window during the installation process.
- Click on Finish.
- Switch off your printer and computer and then open.
- Now give a print command to check whether the Epson printer, not printing issue is solved or not.
After following the above steps your Epson printer will again start working.
If the above written steps are not that much beneficial to fix printer not printing problem. There is one more effortless manner through which you can get a reliable assistance. All you require to do is to put a call at Epson Customer Service Number and stay tuned with the technicians who answer your call. They have a tendency to cope with all sorts of printer related problems within a pinch.