Sometimes Epson printer users may encounter the problem Epson Printer Not Printing during a print job. This is the most common printing error faced by users. The error may disturb the user’s work, in such a condition, the user becomes helpless.
Therefore, to solve the Epson printer is not printing issues, you can follow the below steps to rectify the error.
Causes of Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
There are various reasons due to which you come across your printer unable to print type of problem. Let’s have a glimpse of the possible reasons your Epson printer not printing properly:
- Due to improper set up of your Epson printer
- Printer not properly connected to the computer
- Your printer port settings may not match the printer connection port
- Epson printer is not your default printer
- Updated Epson printer driver is not installed
- Updated Windows of the device is not supporting printer’s drivers
- Issues with the firmware of your Epson printer driver
- Virus or malware attack
- Corrupt printer file
Steps To Fix Epson Printer Not Printing Issue
If you are facing an Epson printer not printing issue and you don’t know how to resolve it. So here are the easy steps to fix the Epson printer not printing issue Don’t be anxious about it just follow the steps below :
Step 1: Check Connection
Sometimes the corrupt connection can also rise printer is not printing issue, so for this user first check all the connections and wires.
- Check the USB cable connection
- Ensure that your wireless Epson printer is connected well to the computer.
- Check if there is an issue with internet speed.
- Ensure that your printer and computer are connected with the same wifi.
- Switch off your printer and computer, pull out the power supply cable.
- Now after waiting for 30 seconds you can switch both the machines on.
Step 2: Delete previous printing commands
- After opening your printer now you need to go on the printer settings.
- Search Printers & Scanners on the search bar.
- Now in the Printers window select your printer.
- Right-click on your Epson printer and click on Printer Queue/ See what’s printing.
- In the new window, you will see all the printing previous printing commands.
- Select all or one by one delete all the printing jobs.
Note: If still, your Epson printer is not working then you need to follow the below step. But first, check if the Epson printer, not printing error is solved or not, by printing a test print paper.
Step 3: Reinstall the printer driver
Sometimes when the printer not printing issue doesn’t get solved, users are advised to reinstall the printer drivers.
- Open the printer window and from the list select your Epson printer.
- Now go to the Epson printer setup page and select the printer drivers and software of your printer to reinstall them.
- Click to Download.
- Now go to download the file of your printer and then double click on the recently downloaded file.
- Click Install and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait until your printer drivers and software are completely installed, and don’t close the window during the installation process.
- Click on Finish.
- Switch off your printer and computer and then open.
- Now give a print command to check whether the Epson printer, not printing issue is solved or not.
After following the above steps your Epson printer will again start working.
If the above written steps are not that much beneficial to fix printer not printing problem. There is one more effortless manner through which you can get a reliable assistance. All you require to do is to put a call at Epson Customer Service Number and stay tuned with the technicians who answer your call. They have a tendency to cope with all sorts of printer related problems within a pinch.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Get My Epson Printer To Print?
- First of all, you will have to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility from the Epson website.
- Once done, you will have to install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility in a proper manner.
- After that, you will have to agree to the ‘License Agreement’ for the end user.
- Afterward, you should click on the ‘Next’ option and then click the ‘Install’ option.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ option and you need to choose your printer from the list of available devices.
- Click the ‘Next’ option and then follow the on-screen instructions to get your Epson printer to print.
Why Does Printer Print Blank Pages?
There can be number of reasons which might lead your printer to print blank pages. However, you don’t need to worry about blank page printing from your machine. Check out the reasons mentioned below:
- Incorrect printer setting.
- Unclog the printer nozzle.
- Also configure the layout setting.
- Replace the ink cartridge.
Besides, if you are facing the same kind of problems again and again, you should take help from the experts. For that, you need to approach a professional team of troubleshooters who will surely help you out regarding the same.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Connecting To My Computer?
Sometimes, your Epson printer is not unable to connect to your computer system. It happens due to numerous numbers of known and unknowns reasons. However, the main cause behind such troubles is connection hurdles. In order to avoid such problems, you should check out the connection carefully. You should also replace the USB cable if you find the cable is not working properly. Also, you need to update the drivers of your Epson printer if available. In case of any mishaps, you should fetch the proper aid from the experts.
Why A Wireless Printer Is Offline?
If a wireless printer is showing offline message, it is a clear indication that there is connection hurdle. It means the printer is unable to communicate with your computer system. However, there can be a several reasons, from connectivity obstacles to a fault hardware part of your printer. What you need to do is to simply checkout the connection and make sure whether it is stable or not. Moreover, you should also consider replacing the faulty part of your printer and check if the problem is still occurring.
How Do I Reset My Epson Printer?
- Firstly, you will have to turn your Epson printer off using the ‘Power’ button available over there.
- On the back of the Epson printer, you should find out the ‘Reset’ button.
- You just need to press and hold it for a couple of seconds.
- Now, you should turn the printer on while holding the ‘Reset’ button.
- Once done, you will get the warning page and then you should release the ‘Reset’ button.
Doing so will surely start the resetting process in a proper manner. Besides, you can also take help from the professionals if the same problem still appears.
How Do I Fix My Printer Connection?
Check out the process and then implement it step by step:
- To get rid of the printer connection problems, you should power off your printer.
- Now, you should turn your printer on.
- After that, you should also check the connection issue.
- Immediately replace the USB cable if it is not working in a proper manner.
Moreover, you should also take help directly from the professionals who will surely direct you the right way. By their help and support, you will be able to resolve it completely from the root.
Can You Reset Epson Ink?
The process of resetting an ink cartridge of your Epson printer is not an easy task. Now, to reset the ink cartridge, you should press the tiny Epson cartridge reset button. You can do so by making use a small object with a small point. Pressing the resetting button will surely reset your Epson printer ink cartridge in an easy manner. Besides, you should also make use of the expert’s guidance and supervision regarding the same. For that, you can also get the proper suggestion from the engineers who are Epson certified.
How Do I Bypass Epson Ink Cartridges?
Have a quick glance at the steps and bypass the ink cartridge:
- First of all, you need to open the lid of your Epson printer.
- Hold down the ink button and then lift up the lid to the cartridge.
- You can do so once the ink holder moves slightly to the center direction.
- Here, you don’t need to remove the cartridge but to close it.
- Now, you should close the lid of the Epson printer.
- Continue to print and you can easily bypass ink cartridge.
How Do I Get My Printer To Recognize Ink Cartridges?
To recognize the ink cartridge of your printer, you should first make sure that your printer is in active mode. Now, you will also consider removing the ink cartridge and then reinstalling it safely into their appropriate place. Now, give a quick resetting of your printer and check if your printer starts recognizing the ink cartridge. Moreover, if your ink tank is low or empty, it is also advisable to change it with the new one. Moreover, you should also opt for the help from the troubleshooting professionals at anytime from anywhere.