4 Obstacles and their Solutions At Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting
Whether you use a printer individually or commercially, Lexmark Printer can be your one-stop solution. With such an outstanding printing machine manufactured by Lexmark, you can accomplish printing and scanning needs flawlessly, in no time. Even though it works well and comes up with several functionalities, some users are still not happy with its performance. The only reason behind their dissatisfaction is the frequent occurrence of obstacles and glitches. However, fixing such issues is not a big deal; all users need to do is to take Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting help.
Here, the Lexmark printer users will get to know the common yet complex problems that they often encounter. Through the troubleshooting guides discussed-below, users can easily get rid of such issues without any difficulties.
Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting For Different Complex Problems
Lexmark Printer Is Not Printing:
Lexmark printer not printing problem is one of the most common problems that users might come across. Such obstacles usually occur due to outdated drivers, printer spooler issues and many more. However, you don’t need to worry as these Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting steps are capable of handling your problems effectively.
Check out the steps below:
- First of all, you should go to the ‘Control panel’ by accessing the ‘Start; menu through the Windows key.
- In the control panel search box, you need to type computer management and then double-click on it.
- Here, you have to click on the services and then opt for the ‘Printer Spooler’ option.
- Now, you should give a quick restart to the spooler service by clicking on the ‘Restart’ option.
- Lastly, you need to send a print job again and check if it starts printing again without any difficulties.
Alternatively, you should also try disconnecting the interface cable and make sure there no paper stuck within the machine. Wait around 30 seconds and then you should start the reconnection process. After that, you need to again send a print job directly to your Lexmark machine. If the issue is taking place, you should uninstall and then reinstall the drivers of your Lexmark printer. Further, you should also consider taking Epson Support to get effective troubleshooting instructions from a certified expert.
Lexmark Printer Showing Offline Status:
Continuous working on your printer can be the main reason behind the printer offline problems. It simply means that your Lexmark printer is completely unable to communicate with your computer system. To change the Lexmark printer status from offline to online, you should implement these steps properly.
Fundamental troubleshooting measures:
- First of all, you will have to the printer connection and resolve if any interruption takes place.
- After that, you should also give a restart to your printer so that you can fix offline issues.
- Also, you need to check and update printer drivers if available at the official Lexmark site.
Check the printer setting:
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key.
- In the search box, you need to type the device and printer.
- Here, an option says ‘Devices and Printers’ appears, just click on it.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘See what’s printing’ option and then opt for the ‘Printer’ option.
- After that, you need to remove the checkmark next to ‘Use Printer Offline’ to change the status.
By making proper utilization of the Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting guidelines, you can easily get rid of offline issues.
Lexmark Printer Print Head Problem:
The printer print head problem is one of the most common issues. It occurs due to the availability of dust and dirt on the print head contacts. However, there are Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting methods through which you can easily do so with ease. Below are the suitable approaches for the solution to print head errors:
- First of all, you should go to the Lexmark printer’s control panel.
- Here, a ‘Wrench’ like button appears, you just click on it and then go to the ‘Maintenance’ menu.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Okay’ button and then click on the ‘Replace Print Head’ option.
- In this process, you should open the Lexmark printer and gently lift the latch.
- Here, you come to see the print head of the Lexmark printer that you need to lift it carefully.
- Now, you will have to properly clean the print head and also clean the print head contacts.
- After cleaning the heads, you should reinsert the print head and then close the cover.
Lexmark Printer Paper Jamming Problems
If a paper stuck within your machine, you might face several troubles such as printer not feeding, paper damage, etc. However, the feasible possible solution for paper jamming issues involves the following steps that you should implement carefully:
- On your first step, you need to turn off your printer and disconnect the power cord from the electric outlet.
- In the next step, you should safely remove the printer paper tray.
- Here, you need to look if any jammed paper available in the printer.
- To remove the stuck page, you should open the front cover of your Lexmark printer.
- Now, you will have to gently remove the print cartridge assembly to remove any paper found in your machine.
- After that, you should reinstall the print cartridge and then close printer doors.
- Also, you should safely reinstall the paper trays and then turn on your printer to resume your work.
The occurrence of obstacles and glitches while working on the Lexmark printer is common these days. Simply, by using the Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting solution, you can easily hand out such kind of issues on your own. It will not only resolve your issues from the root but it will also help you impart your printing experience.
On the other hand, if you need more information about the Lexmark printer update, just visit our website right now.