Learn The Printer Not Activated Error Code 41 Issue Solution
Are you getting the “Printer Not Activated Error Code 41” message again and again? The error occurs while using the printer. It generally happens when the printer is accessed after booting the system. The reasons why the error occurs in the printer include- problems with printer drivers, incorrect configuration and so on. If you are facing the same error in your printer then don’t worry, here you will get the complete solution.
Printers are the essential machine for taking out physical copies of what you see on the screen on the computer. They are user-friendly, have advance features, and make users’ work very easy. With the advance and new modern printers of Epson, you can get HD prints, can connect the printer using the wireless option, can connect it with the mobile device as well as scan and use the fax features. Though due to error code 41, you must be unable to use your printers. Hence, to fix the error keep on reading the blog.
Causes Of Printer Not Activated Error Code 41 Issue
- Incorrect or corrupted printer drivers.
- Due to incorrect configuration of the printer settings.
- When operating system errors installed on the printer-connected system.
- Connection error.
Now you are aware of the reasons for this error, now you can easily fix Code 41 error in your printer. So let us proceed towards the step by step guide.
Fix Epson Printer Error Code 41 Issue Using Simple Steps
The error is a daunting one, and won’t let you use the printer. Therefore, solving this error becomes your priority otherwise you cannot print the files, images and not even your urgent documents for the presentation. Below are the solutions that you can follow to solve the Printer Not Activated Error Code 41 .
Solution 1: Fix System Errors
Operating system errors can occur due to the “Inactivate printer error code 41” problem. Maybe the error is with the printer driver-related system files or some of the printer-related registry entries.
- Users using the sfc/ scannow command in the CMD have to check the integrity of the system files on OS.
- Now using the original Windows installation disk, repair the operating system.
- Moreover, users must use the registry cleaning software to clean the system registry.
After correcting the registry issue, maybe this error stop hampering your work. But if not then you can take Epson Help.
Solution 2: Check Printer Configuration
Corrupted or incorrect setup of printer-related settings can cause a “Printer not activated” error. This issue is additionally known to come up if the chose printer isn’t set as the default printer to complete the printing undertakings.
- Clients getting “code 41 error” pop-ups are recommended to check the printer setup.
- Then furthermore restart the printer spooler administration that is running out of sight of the framework.
- This should be possible utilizing the printers and fax alternatives in the ‘Start’ menu.
- And, service can be restarted by the ‘services.msc’ order under ‘Run’.
If still, the error does not vanish from your system, then you can move ahead to the next solution.
Solution 3: Reinstall Drivers
When the drivers are corrupted or the error is generating in the system because of drivers, then reinstalling the drivers is the only option. By this step, you will also get the latest version of the drivers in your system.
- Go to Control Panel and delete the previously installed drivers.
- When it is removed completely from your system, now open the setup file and reinstall.
- Run the file and by following the on-screen instructions you need to install the printer drivers.
- Remember to not disturb the printing procedure because it may corrupt the drivers.
- Wait until the process completes.
- Now restart your computer and check if the error has gone from your computer or not.
This solution will bring your printer in the normal state and you can start using it again. Get the pro like prints, scan the copies send or receive important fax as well as you can connect your Epson printer with mobile devices.
However, if the error continues to occur in your system, if you face again Printer Not Activated Error Code 41 issue then you can take Epson Support expert help. The experts are trained and have years of experience, they know how to solve such printer errors.