Reliable printing services are important for any business or independent professional. Among the different printer models available in the market, the Epson printer is considered to be the best when it comes to printing a colorful document. However, a quick Epson printer color calibration is important to set the printer for printing color documents right away. If you are also looking forward to calibrating your Epson printer, this post can help you.
Here, we will be sharing some simple instructions that will help you with the Epson printer color calibration on your device. So keep reading, and find the simple steps to do the task.
Calibrate your Epson printer: Steps To Follow
When the user installed their Epson scan software, the Epson printer color calibration utility is automatically downloaded to their device.
The Epson screen calibration helps calibrate the monitor to make sure that contrast and tone on the screen close the match to the original picture. It is important for you to calibrate the screen before you start using the Epson scanner.
For calibrating the screen, you have to first install the standard software. If you want, you can move to the other monitor anytime.
Here are the steps to follow:
For Windows users:
- Double click on the printer scan Icon from the control panel. The Epson Scan FB dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Hit the ” screen calibration utility” icon, the dialogue box will appear on the screen.
- You need to move the slider from the right side to the left until you see that the shades of the horizontal stripes are matching.
- Click the ok button once you are done with the calibration of your monitor and standard.
- Close the Epson scan FB dialogue box with the click on the Ok button.
- Exit the control panel.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you with the Epson printer color calibration on a Windows computer. Now let’s proceed next and find how to perform color calibration for the Mac device
Epson printer color calibration for Mac computer
- Double click on the ” Epson screen calibration” icon. You can find this icon in the Epson scanner folder.
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen where you have to match the two Shades of Gray horizontal stripes by moving the slider to the left from the right.
- Once you are done with the calibrating device hit the ok button.
The grey shades will blend together perfectly, and make the tones match as closely as possible. These settings will be saved as the screen profile automatically.
In the screen profile, you can check color calibration Epson printer information, take a look at the image preview, and scanned images.
Other Steps For Epson printer color calibration
For color calibration Epson printer, you can proceed with step-by-step instructions mentioned below:
- Turn on your printer.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- After this, insert the sheets into the Epson printer paper feed tray.
- Now, right-click on the ” Epson printer icon”. You can find that icon on the right side of your system taskbar.
- Click on the ” automatic” option.
- Hit the Ok button.
- Click the “Start” option.
Let the Epson printer color calibration process get completed. Once you are done with the color calibration, you need to print a test page to make sure that everything is working fine. Click on the ” finish button” to complete the calibration process.
So, these are some simple guidelines to follow on Epson printer color calibration on your Windows and Mac device. It is important to calibrate your printer before you start printing or scanning the document.
To get more details about the color and output device calibration, you can refer to the color guide present on the printer’s official website. When the scanned pictures are shown on the output device calibrated for the scanner, the outcome produced will be identical to the original product.
We hope that the above-mentioned guidelines will help you with the Epson printer color calibration on your Windows and Mac device.
The mentioned instructions are simple and sure to let you complete the color calibration process without any trouble. However, if you are unable to do the task on your own, you can always contact the professionals and get their advice to complete the calibration process.
The professionals are highly qualified and experienced techies capable of fixing any problem related to the Epson device. So, call the professionals today, and get your printer ready to scan colored documents with perfection. You can contact the experts through live chat support, call, and email as per your choice.