How to fix the Epson stylus printer not printing error?
Are you having trouble printing the documents with your Epson stylus printer? Don’t worry! This post can help you to troubleshoot the problem. There can be a number of possible reasons due to which your printer may stop working. The most common problems behind printer not functioning errors are blank pages, Epson printer offline issues, Epson printer paper jam errors, and more.
In this post, we are sharing some simple instructions that can help you to fix the Epson stylus printer not working error on the device. So, keep reading and follow the simple troubleshooting steps to get rid of the problem.
- 1 Why is My Epson Stylus Printer, Not Printing?
- 2 Other Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix the Epson Printer Stylus, Not Working Error:
- 3 The Final Words
Why is My Epson Stylus Printer, Not Printing?
There can be a number of possible reasons due to which your printer may stop printing the documents. Below we have categorized the most common reasons behind the error:
- Compromise printer connection.
- Outdated printer drivers.
- Paper jam error.
- Print spooler service error.
- Poor internet connectivity.
These are the most common reasons behind Epson stylus printers not functioning correctly. However, the reasons are not limited only to these points. Let’s proceed next to find the simple steps to get rid of a problem:
Simple Instructions to Rectify the Epson Stylus Printer Error:
- Power cycle your printer to fix the problem.
- Go to the printer operational panel.
- Here, find the “Pause/Reset, Reset or Reset/Continue” button, and click on it.
- You need to press and hold the button to delete the printing jobs.
- You can turn on and off the Epson stylus printer if you are unable to find the reset button.
- After this, you need to wait for a few seconds and turn on the printer.
- Make sure that you install the correct Epson stylus printer driver for the device.
- Try to print or scan the documents.
Other Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix the Epson Printer Stylus, Not Working Error:
Check for the paper jam error
Most of the time your printer stops printing the documents when the paper is stuck in the printing tray. Thus, you need to fix the issue to continue printing the documents.
- Turn off your Epson Printer.
- Check the cartridge tray.
- Raise the top cover and remove all the paper jammed in the device.
- Place the top cover carefully after removing jammed papers, and you can continue to print the documents.
Check the printer connection
Poor connectivity between printer and computer can also be the reason that you are unable to print the documents. So, you need to check the printer connection for Epson stylus printer troubleshooting. Here are the steps to follow:
- Check and make sure that you have properly connected all the cables.
- If not, you need to reconnect the cable to their appropriate pots.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, you need to check and make sure that your router and modem are working fine.
- View the network status and see if your device is connected to the network or not.
- If necessary, replace or reconnect the network cable for a wired connection.
Update the printer drivers
Your Epson stylus printer may not function properly if you are using outdated printer drivers. In such a situation, it is recommended to upgrade the Epson stylus printer driver to its latest version for printer troubleshooting.
You can visit the printer’s official website to download the appropriate drivers for your Epson stylus printer. If you are not comfortable downloading the drivers manually, you can install the driver easy tool on your device to do the task hassle-free.
The tool will recognize your system automatically and find the correct drivers for it. With DriverEasy You do not need to worry about installing the wrong drivers, as it will find the correct ones and install them on your device.
Check print spooler service
The print spooler service is responsible for managing the printing jobs and communication between the printer and computer. If your print spooler service is not working you cannot print the documents. For Epson stylus printer troubleshooting, proceed with the steps below:
- Press the ” Windows + W” key using the keyboard.
- In the Run box, type “services. MSC” and hit the Enter button.
- From here, double-click the “Print spooler” service.
- Set the start of automatic and service status as unique.
- Print a test page to make sure that everything is working fine.
Check the print head nozzles
The trouble with the printhead nozzle or Epson stylus printer ink can also be the reason that the user is unable to print the documents. So, select the ” nozzle check” button. If you want to see whether the nozzles are clogged or not, hit the ” print” option.
You can click on the “Auto” button for the automatic nozzle check.
Check If the printer is offline
- Open the control panel.
- Go to the “Devices and Printers” section.
- Right-click on the Epson stylus printer icon and select the “See what’s printing” option.
- Check and make sure that there are no checkmarks against the “Use printer offline” option.
- Click to set your printer as a default printer.
- Close the window once you are done with the steps.
So, these are some simple Epson stylus printer troubleshooting instructions you can follow to fix the Epson stylus errors. While printing the document over the Wi-Fi network, you need to check and make sure that your Epson stylus printer and computer are connected to the same WiFi. And if you are using the wired connection, you must check that the cable should not be broken. Consider the above-mentioned troubleshooting guidelines carefully and fix the problem without any hassle to continue with a smooth printing experience.
The Final Words
We hope that these simple steps will help you in printer troubleshooting. However, if you are still unable to print the documents with your Epson stylus printer, you must contact the experts for professional assistance. The printer professionals are available round the clock to help, so you can call them or message them any time you want for Epson printer support.
Once the problem is resolved, you can continue to print the documents and enjoy a smooth printing experience with the Epson stylus printer.