How to Find And Reset Epson Printer Default Password?
Looking forward to resetting or finding your Epson printer default password but don’t know how? You’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we have mentioned the procedure to find and retrieve your Epson WiFi default password. Also, you can refer to this article for resetting your Epson Printer username and password as well. Now, let’s not waste any time and continue reading further to get started.
Retrieving the Epson Printer default password
Do you often forget the passwords? If your answer is Yes, you are not much different. Most of us use multiple devices and websites that require passwords and hence it’s almost impossible to remember every password. Though electronic devices are coming with biometric security features, they still need some passwords. Printers are no exception here. Have you forgotten the username and password of your Epson Printer? After reading this article you will be able to retrieve the password easily by following a few easy steps in just a couple of minutes.
Stop worrying too much. It is a simple thing not involving a lot of science. Just by following the mentioned steps, you will be able to retrieve your Epson printer password and gain access. All you need to find the Epson printer default password.
How to reset Epson Printer Username and Password?
Given below we have mentioned the steps to reset the Epson printer username and password easily. You need to follow the steps in the given order carefully to succeed in the process.
Turn on the Printer and then press the home button on the Epson Printer.
Press the Wireless icon.
- Look for the Setup Option, select Setup followed by WiFi direct option, and then select it.
- Press the Windows Key followed by Settings.
- Go To Printers and Scanners. Select your Epson printer model from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Epson printer model and later select remote setup.
- Make Sure if your printer is connected to the wifi network. Enter your password.
- The default passwords for most of the models of the Epson printer are set as “access” by default.
By using the above-mentioned steps, you can reset your printer’s password to the default. You can also use the most helpful Web-Based Management. If you are not able to do the same procedures, you can chat with a certified expert who will assist you further in the process.
How Can You Find Out the Epson printer’s Default Username and Password?
Wireless Epson printers can’t print the documents in case you don’t have your Epson printer default password. Thankfully! Troubleshooting the username and password for Epson printers is so easy. Just by following a few steps, you can find a username and password in no time. Let’s go through the steps.
- Open the Web Browser. Prefer the default browser on the PCs.
- Type the IP address of the printer in the address bar of the browser. You will be able to find the server name.
- There you will be able to find the printer server name.
- Type the default password “access” in the desired space in the Epson printer.
- Click on the admin tab.
- Tap next on Epson Login Password.
- Now, a window will show up and follow the screen. Enter New Password.
- Create your desired password and confirm it again.
- Click on Submit to confirm.
By using the steps above you will be able to find the default username and password of the Epson printer and can reset them.
If you don’t know the default admin password and you are still unable to troubleshoot the issue. It would be advised to contact the authorized Epson printer expert for further assistance.
Alternate Way to Find the Epson Printer Default Password
There might be a possibility that you are unable to get the Epson Printer default password by using the above methods, in that case, you can try this alternate method to regain access to the printer.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Look for the IP address of the printer and enter the IP address in the address bar of the printer to establish a wireless connection between the PC and the printer.
- Ensure that it is exactly as mentioned on the configuration page, that is printer from Epson printer, and press Enter Key.
- Check for the security tab, click on the Security tab. There would be an option ‘General Security’. Click on the set the local administrator password.
- Set the default username to the admin.
- Type the new password, and again retype the new password so that it could be verified.
- Scroll it to the lowest end of the page and click on OK.
- If you have forgotten the admin password you created during the network setup.
- Go back to the network setup. Check for the option Restore Settings in Network Setup Menu. Restore the setting and set the new password.
You can find the default password by using the above methods. If you are still facing trouble, contact the Epson technical experts.
We hope these steps have helped you find your Epson printer default password and you have set up your printer properly. In this blog, we have mentioned both normal and alternate ways to find the Epson Printer Default password. If you can’t find the Epson WiFi default password with one method, you can try the other. Still, if you face any issues, do not lose hope and give us a call at the Epson printer support number for more help.