How to Connect Epson Projector to WiFi?
Epson is an electronics company that manufactures products like printers, copiers, MFPs, and projectors. Moreover, Epson allows connecting their printer and projectors wirelessly, even with the system or WiFi. But while setting the projectors, users said their Epson projectors couldn’t connect to WiFi. With this guide, we will derive the steps to find out how to connect Epson projector to WiFi network easily. We also have the same query of an Epson user facing the same.
“I purchased the Epson for the very first time. I’m setting it with my laptop and WiFi; it successfully connects with the laptop but not to WiFi. I checked all the possible factors that would help me. Can anyone tell me how to connect Epson projector to wireless network? An immediate response will be helpful.”
After hearing from Rachael about her query, we will proceed to the steps to connect the Epson projector to WiFi.
Steps for How to Connect Epson Projector to WiFi?
This section lists the complete solutions to connect your Epson projector to WiFi. These are:
1. Plug WiFi Module
The Epson projectors come with wireless connectivity, but some of them don’t have this option. So if your Epson projector doesn’t have the wireless option, you can use the Epson Lan WiFi module. Following are the steps to use it and know how to connect Epson projector to WiFi.
- Firstly, turn back your projector to see the ports section.
- Then, plug the Epson Lan WiFi Module into the Wireless Port.
- Now, the module will start blinking blue, and your projector will become wireless.
2. Install Epson iProjection Program
In the next step of how to connect Epson projector to WiFi solution, use the Epson iProjection software that enables your system to connect your Epson projector over a wireless network. Moreover, the iProjection software is available for Windows and Mac versions. The Epson projector comes with an iProjection CD, which you can install using it.
If you don’t have the CD, go to the Epson website, and download and install it on the system.
When you install the iProjection software, follow the given below steps:
- Firstly, open the WiFi settings on your system and projector.
- Secondly, ensure that both the systems are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, open the iProjection program and select the device to create an Advanced wireless connection.
- If you can’t find it in the device list, search it by the IP address.
- Lastly, click OK to complete the task.
Configure Projector Network Settings
Sometimes, due to improper Epson projector network settings, your projector can’t connect. So to fix your’s and the user’s query about how to connect Epson projector to WiFi, correctly configure the network settings. Following are the steps:
- Firstly, plug your Epson projector into the source and turn it ON.
- If already ON, press the Menu button using the Epson remote.
- After that, select Network settings and press Enter button.
- Now, enable or Turn ON the Wireless Mode if it’s disabled.
After configuring the Epson projector network settings, follow the given steps:
1. Connect Epson Projector Directly to Your Computer
In the next step of how to connect Epson projector to WiFi, follow the mentioned steps. These steps help you connect your Epson projector directly to the computer without confusion. Here’s how:
- Press the Menu button from the projector remote.
- Then, choose the Network Configuration option/
- Choose Wireless LAN and press Enter.
- After that, select Connection Mode and again press Enter.
- Further, pick the Quick option and press Enter.
- Now, exit the Menu.
- Finally, your computer is connected to the projector directly.
Note: Secure your connection by selecting Security and selecting WPA2-PSK to set a password.
2. Connect Projector to Router
To proceed with how to connect Epson projector to WiFi, you should connect your projector to the router with the following steps:
- Press the Menu button and pick Network Configuration.
- Then, choose Wireless LAN and then Advanced.
- After that, choose Search Access Point and press the Enter button.
- Now, pick your WiFi Network and select Connect.
- In the final step, click on Finish and press Enter.
Note: Ensure that your Epson projector and computer are connected to the same network.
Is the WiFi option present on Epson projectors?
Yes, the Epson projectors have the WiFi option. You can easily connect the projector to WiFi and the system to enjoy your streaming with any content.
How can I change my Epson projector’s WiFi settings?
You can change your Epson projector’s WiFi settings by clicking on the Menu button from your Epson remote and choosing Network Settings. From here, you can change your WiFi settings.
How to check whether my Epson projector is connected to WiFi or not?
To check your Epson projector connectivity with the WiFi, see the projector status bar. Here you will see the WiFi symbol with green and blue light, which indicates your projector is connected to WiFi.
Epson projectors are the most delicate products when you want a big screen. To access and operate it, you must connect to the WiFi. So, this blog provides you with the steps when you can’t find out how to connect Epson projector to WiFi. The steps are easy, even if you set it up for the first time. However, if you still can’t able to connect your Epson projectors to the wireless network, get in touch with our technical team at +1-205-594-6581. They will help you with an immediate solution. Thank You!