Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Issue : Know the Causes and Solution
Are you an Epson printer user and facing problems when you are trying to print something? Are you receiving some Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 error while proceeding with the print command? It is one of the common problems of Epson printers and can be solved easily by finding the root cause of the problem.
If you are connecting your Epson printer from your laptop or computer and it is not working properly then it is an Epson printer offline windows 10 error. If the printer is offline if it stops Communicating with the connecting device whether laptop or computer.
In this blog, we are going to share the ways to fix the problem of the Epson printer offline windows 10. So, first of all, let’s explore common causes and then the solution to the problem.
- 1 What to Check If Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Error?
- 2 Common Causes of Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Issue
- 3 How To Fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Issue?
- 4 Check the Queue in Printings Job- Is It Clear or Not
- 5 Check and Make Sure Printer Is Set on Default Mode
- 6 Check Your Printer Driver To Fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10
- 7 Check Connection of Your Printer and Computer
- 8 Summing Up
What to Check If Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Error?
If you want to fix Epson printer offline Windows 10 error in your system then first of all you need to check some basic connections such as:
- Make sure your Epson printer is connected properly with the Wi-Fi connection or the broadband connection and it is getting good signal strength.
- Ensure that the power connection of the Epson Printer is on if not then first of all you have to turn it on and then check again.
- If you find that The above-mentioned things are working the way they should. Then you have to move to the settings of a printer and take what network you are using right now.
- Go to the printer and set the settings for your computers. Then go to the menu bar and click on the settings option and check that the Epson printer should not be in offline mode.
- If the above steps are correct then the next thing which you need to take is the driver. You have to check whether you are losing the latest and the updated driver on your Epson printer or not. If you are using outdated drivers then it can create problems in your printer.
- The next step is to check the settings of the Epson printer and if you find anything incorrect then correct it for the Epson printer to fix the offline window 10 error.
- How to make your face clear, especially clear all the solid objects that are placed between the printer and the Wi-Fi. Some solid objects that are made of wood or metal can block the Wi-Fi signal to reach the printer. So clear solid objects and check that your printer is working or not.
- If your printer is not getting the signal then you can connect to the internet service provider to resume your service.
Also, Read Epson Printer Offline Mac
Common Causes of Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Issue
As discussed earlier, the Epson printer offline windows 10 issue is common and it can be fixed easily by finding the exact cause of the problem. Here we are going to explore some common causes that can lead to Windows 10 printer offline Epson issues.
- If you find an offline message in your Epson printer. It means your printer is facing a connectivity problem between the system and the printer.
- Your printer is not able to connect or communicate with other devices due to some hardware or software issues.
- If your printer is facing slow or stops spooler service then it may show an offline issue in your printer.
- If your printer is not selected as a default printer then it may also lead to an Epson printer offline Windows 10 issue.
- Check your drivers If you are using the outdated version of a diverse then update.
How To Fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 Issue?
There are multiple ways to fix Windows 10 printer offline Epson issues. You have to choose the right way according to the cause of the issue. So let’s explore all the ways and find the right one for you.
Clear All ‘use Printer Offline’ Option
First of all, you have to uncheck all the use printer offline options in your printer. Here are the ten steps that you need to follow to fix your Epson printer showing offline windows 10 error.
- Restart your Epson printer and wait for a while to process.
- Check your Epson printer is a connected computer. You need to check the power connection of your printer and also check the network connection.
- Login into the computer as an admin of your local account.
- Move to the start menu to open the run dialogue box and type the control panel on the run command box.
- Now you have to click on the device and printer option on your printer. a printed list appears on the screen.
- Move the cursor to the Epson printer option and right-click on it then choose “see what’s printing”.
- Now I have to click on the printer option and remove the tick mark from the use printer offline option available in your Epson printer.
After the completion of the above steps check the issue Epson printer offline windows 10.
The Troubleshoot Spooler Service of Printer
If your Spooler service has stopped working then you may face Windows 10 printer offline Epson error. Here are the steps that you need to follow to fix printer offline windows 10 Epson errors.
- Go to the start button type Run the run command box will appear here you have to type “Services.msc”. Click on the ok button.
- Then, the help window will open. From that point go to the “Print Spooler” choice and ensure that its status is displayed as “Running”. On the off chance that assuming the status is “Halted”, right snap on the “Print Spooler” choice and snap on “Begin” choice to continue the assistance.
- Now you have to close the current window and then check whether the Epson printer starts working or not.
I hope the above-mentioned steps will help you to fix your Epson printer issue.
Check the Queue in Printings Job- Is It Clear or Not
Multiple jobs in the queue is another common reason for Epson printer offline windows 10 issues. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to clear the queue.
- First of all, you have to open the run command box from the Start button and then type services.msc. Click the ok button to open the service window.
- Now you have to move your cursor to work the spooler and right right-click on it to check the properties and then click on the stop button and than ok button.
- Your next step is to open Windows File Explorer then paste “%windir%\System32\spool\PRINTERS” in the address bar
- Choose all the files shown in the Printer folder and delete them.
- Now you have to go to the spooler Properties and select the start button then hit the Ok button.
- Now you have to restart your computer to see if the order print stop has been cleared or not and your printer started working in the way it should.
Also, Read Epson Printer Offline Issue
Check and Make Sure Printer Is Set on Default Mode
Most of the time your Epson printer shows offline windows 10 as your printer is not set as the default printer. To set your printer as a default printer here are the following steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, you have to open the run dialogue box from the Start button and then type control on the search bar and then press the enter button.
- Now you are to move on the devices and printer option and then click on the next window.
- When you open the next window on your printer then you’ll find a list of printers. You have to select the right-click on it. Now you have to click on the Set as a default printer option. If it is not selected.
- Now you can see the green tick mark on the printer icon and see the result.
- At last, you have to check whether your Epson printer offline windows 10 issue has been resolved or not.
Check Your Printer Driver To Fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10
First of all, you have to check your printer’s driver. If you are using an outdated or corrupted driver then it may create an offline issue for your printer. You can fix this easily. Follow the below-mentioned step of the reinstallation of your printer driver.
- The first step to check your printer’s driver is to open the control panel from the start menu.
- Now you have to click on the add or remove the program option. Then you have to right-click on the Epson printer driver given in the list. Then you have to click on the uninstall option from the old printer drivers.
- The next step is you have to go to the device and printer option and then click on the add printer button.
- A new window will appear on your screen then you have to click on the add network wireless or Bluetooth printer option.
- You have to choose your Epson printer model and install the software in your system.
- When the installation process gets completed then you have to restart your system and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Check Connection of Your Printer and Computer
The Epson printer is offline windows 10 Issue is common when your computer and your printer are not connected properly.
You can resolve it if you make some simple changes to your Epson printer. You can connect your PC to the computer. If there is any problem with the cable then replace the cable and get the new one. If your Epson printer problem is due to this reason then it would be resolved.
In this blog, we have discussed the Epson printer offline Windows 10 issue Along with reasons and the solution. I hope It helped you to resolve all your printer issues. Any issues available in The Printer can be solved easily if you find the root cause of the problem. If still, you are unable to find the root cause of the problem and its solution then you can connect with us. We have a team of technical experts who can help you to fix all your printer issues over one conversation.